As part of its activities, the Institute provides commercial services for enterprises, public administration entities and local government units.
In cooperation with economic entities, planning offices and administrative bodies, the Institute carries out research and implementation work, including:
- Monitoring of selected pollutants in the air (Hg, PM1, PM2.5, VOC, OC / EC), calibration and intercalibration of measuring instruments.
- Introduction of new techniques for monitoring emissions and immissions of substances into the atmosphere.
- Tests, measurements and expert opinions for the needs of investment processes and the ongoing operation of industrial plants.
- Technologies for the protection of individual elements of the environment.
- Preparation of environmental decision documents for facilities.
- Exploring the state of each component of the environment.
- waste management guidelines.
- Comprehensive environmental impact assessments for the investment.
- Designing the reclamation of landfills and post-industrial areas.
- Effects of limnetic ecosystem reclamation on water quality.