Scientific Journal "Archives of Environmental Protection"
Archives of Environmental Protection is the oldest Polish scientific journal, publishing articles in the field of environmental protection and technology since 1975. Since 2012, the texts published in Archives of Environemntal Protection have been available on the platform of the Journal Reading Room of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
Starting with issue 1, volume 32 (2006), Archives of Environmental Protection is listed in the Journal Citation Report - JCR List. From 2009, IMPACT FACTOR is calculated for the journal, namely: 2019: 1,775; IF 5 years old (2015-2019): 1,782; 2018: 1,689; 2017: 1,120; 2016: 0,708; 2015: 0,919; 2014: 0,855; 2013: 0,901; 2012: 0,506; 2011: 0,444; 2010: 0,188; 2009: 0,286.
Other journal indicators (calculated by Scopus): CiteScore 2019: - 2.7; 2018: 2.2; 2017: 1, 6, 2016: 1.4;
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 2019: 0.500; 2018: 0.489; 2017: 0.371; 2016: 0.309;
Source Normalised Impact per Paper (SNIP): 2019: 0.957; 2018: 1.011; 2017: 0.737; 2016: 0.775.
The quarterly journal mainly publishes original research papers on topics such as:
- Air Quality Assessment; Air Pollution Prevention and Cleanup;
- Wastewater treatment and treatment; Soil protection and remediation;
- Hydrology and water quality assessment, water treatment; Waste management;
- Ecosystem restoration, toxicology and environmental sustainability;
- Transformation and transport of organic pollutants in the environment;
- Conversion and transport of inorganic pollutants in the environment;
- Measurement techniques used in environmental engineering and monitoring;
- Other topics directly related to engineering and environmental protection.
Archives of Environmental Protection
Tel.: +48 32 271 64 81, fax: +48 32 271 74 70
Editors of the journal:
EDITOR IN CHIEF:
MEMBERS - CZŁONKOWIE:
EDITORIAL - RADA REDAKCYNA
President - Przewodniczący:
Lucjan Pawłowski (Poland)
EDITORIAL BOARD - RADA REDAKCYJNA
Members - Członkowie:
Archives of Environmental Protection is indexed in the following databases, websites and search engines: AGRICOLA (National Agricultural Library); AGRIS; Arianta; Baidu Scholar; BazTech; CABI (over 50 subsections); Celdes; Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - CAplus; Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) - Biological Abstracts; Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) - BIOSIS Previews; Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) - Journal Citation Reports / Science Edition; Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) - Science Citation Index Expanded; CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure); CNPIEC; DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals); EBSCO (relevant databases); EBSCO Discovery Service; Elsevier - Reaxys; Elsevier - SCOPUS; FSTA - Food Science & Technology Abstracts; GeoArchive; GeoRef; Google Scholar; Index Copernicus; Inspec; J-Gate; JournalTOCs KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders;) Microsoft Academic; Naviga (Softweco); Primo Central (ExLibris); ProQuest (relevant databases); ReadCube; ResearchGate; Sherpa / RoMEO; Summon (Serials Solutions / ProQuest); TDNet; TEMA Technology and Management; Ulrichs Periodicals Directory / ulrichsweb; WanFang Data; WorldCat (OCLC).
Instructions for authors "Archives of Environmental Protection"
We invite authors to be published in the scientific journal Archives of Environmental Protection.
All manuscripts with appendices must be submitted via the Manuscript Editorial System, which can be found at www.editorialsystem.com/aep.
- Instructions for authors [download]
- Copyright [download]
- Information on the number of points for publication in the Archives of Environmental Protection[download]
- Article review procedure [download]